Clear Braces can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces. To discuss a clear braces solution, please feel free to schedule an appointment with your prosthodontist.
For more information on various Clear Braces solutions, feel free to visit companies like Invisalign.
- Clear brace solutions use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your prosthodontist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your prosthodontist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.